CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tag! You're It!

So in the "blogworld" sometimes fun little posts get passed around and if you get "tagged" you keep it going, how fun! My sister Leigh Anne tagged me so I'll answer the 8 questions she asked me, then come up with 8 of my own and tag 8 of YOU to answer MY questions. Well....I don't think that I actually have 8 friends with blogs...but you can tag 8 people next time. ha.

Got it? Good! Here we go!

1. What is your most favorite thing about fall?
My favorite thing about fall BY FAR is being able to wear scarves! I have quite a extensive scarf collection. My favorite scarf my friend Stephanie brought it back to me from her travels in Prague!

2. How would you spend your perfect Saturday?
Ahhh....the perfect Saturday! Does that even exist?? Well let's see: There would most definitely not be ANY football. One of my least favorite part of Saturdays is LSU Game Day. Over 100,000 people invade campus and I am trapped at home because if I leave there won't be anywhere to park. The perfect saturday would definitely include sleeping very late and then laying in bed watching movies all day. I used to do this in high school (you know...back in the good ole days when I actually had free time.) So anytime that I have a day off without any school or work or responsibilities, this is how I would spend it! Oh and order a pizza from JOHNNY'S for lunch...now it's perfection.

3. What is something you've learned recently?
I have gotten a HUGE lessons in how to handle confrontation. It feels like every few days over the last few weeks something has come up, and normally I would just brush it off and ignore the problem. But in efforts to try and be a big girl...I have made a significant effort to learn how to deal with issues rather than brushing them under the rug.

4. Do you like the seasonal drinks at Starbucks or stick to your year-round favorite?
Yummm....Starbucks, this is my true weakness. My personal favorite treat on a cool fall day is a white chocolate mocha, no whip. My summer drink is a mocha frapp...no whip. (And Dad: If you are reading this, I will do everything in my power to overcome my addiction and stop spending so much money...ha)

5. What is your favorite meal to make?
Well seeing as I live in a sorority house...don't have a kitchen...and only know how to cook things that come in a box...I am going to go with my favorite meal that we have at the Zeta house is fried catfish, fried okra and hushpuppies! (heart attack on a plate...I know...but I love it!)

6. How do you spend your evenings?
Homework. Projects. Kinko's. Zeta events. Meetings. Sleep? (Maybe?)

7. Are you passionate about anything? Why?
I am passionate about of many things...ergo one of the reasons why I am so busy. I love my job at the LSU Foundation. I love my sorority and being on our Executive Council. I am passionate about missions and serving and loving the people around me. I think this is the one area that could definitely use more attention in my life. More than any of these things, I love my family and the amazing influence they have on my life and who I am.

8. If you were given $20 to spend on anything, what would you spend it on?
Coffee...reference #4. I, Elizabeth Scott am a coffee addict.

Now for my questions:

1. What musician have you recently discovered?
2. What is your favorite way to enjoy this beautiful time of the year?
3. What is one thing that everyone should do before graduating college?
4. What literary character do you most identify with? Why?
5. What is your favorite family tradition?
6. What is your favorite family recipe?
7. How did you meet one of your best friends?
8. What made you happy today?

Valeria @ The Typewriter
Kariss @ karisslaree

1 comments:

Christina

i look forward to answering these questions, good choices! i will post it soon :)

Post a Comment