CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ask Sherwin Williams


I figure it is about time that I pay tribute to the current ad campaign by Sherwin Williams. I think that it is genius. Probably one of the most creative campaigns that I have seen in a while. They take something as simple as paint chips and transform them into an entire world of endless possibilities.

The designs are perfect to be run during the summer time. The bright colors are wonderful and summer is when most people attempt to knock a few things off of their "honey-do" list. Also I appreciate the small details such as the paint chips in the corners with the logos.

It's genius.

Let's just say . . . next time I have the opportunity to purchase house paint, I'll skip Home Depot and just ask my buddy Sherwin.













1 comments:

Leigh Anne

You could totally go into advertising and rock it. Love the little bird house one :)

Post a Comment