CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

#1: First Ad


So I am now approaching the next big milestone in my life . . . turning TWENTY-ONE. Weird right? Anyways, I've decided that I want to compile a list of 21 things to do before I turn 21! The list is still in fine-tuning process but I've got to get started. No time to waste!

The first thing checked off the list was to see the very first advertisement that I designed PRINTED in a REAL, PROFESSIONAL magazine :)

It was a so excited, it was almost surreal.

This is not the most attractive photo I've ever taken . . .
but I believe it captures my extreme excitement.

Bobbye was with us for the adventure!

inRegister Magazine, August 2010
Baton Rouge, La. Page 25 :)

I can't believe that the summer is already over. I have one more week at work, with LOTS of work to do. But then two weeks off for recruitment and then I start my NEW job! It is truly going to be an insane semester. But let's be honest . . . every semester is insane. with. out. fail. I'll be working in a similar position as this summer. But my primary job will be to design a 24 page magazine that is mailed to people who support the University. I am really looking forward to getting started on this project!

This summer has definitely been very busy, stressful and an adventure . . . but so incredibly worth it! I feel like I have finally accomplished something entirely on my own. I got this job based on my own merit and hard work and not someone pulling strings for me. It is nice to finally feel like I am on the right track and where I am supposed to be.


0 comments:

Post a Comment