CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

here comes the sun :)

I came across these prints by Rifle Paper Company and thought they were pretty fitting for my life :)

On a separate note, I had a great day at work on Friday! I am now waist deep in my new job working for the LSU Foundation. I working for the same organization that I worked for this summer but in a different office and with completely different responsibilities. My official title is "Art Director for Cornerstone Magazine." How awesome is that?! I am solely responsible for designing a 40 page magazine that is distributed to supporters of the University.

At the beginning of this task I wasn't really sure how it was all going to come together. My personal design style is typically more elegant and organic rather than commercial and corporate. This job has challenged my to integrate creative, elegant design into a corporate world.

On Friday I feel like I finally made a breakthrough and figured out this balance. The last few weeks at work I have basically been making everything up along the way. Now I feel like this publication lots of potential and that is a great feeling :)

1 comments:

Leigh Anne

aw, how cute are those prints? glad to see your semester is beginning to even out :) cant wait to see your magazine miss art director!!

Post a Comment