CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Watch out world! I'm TWENTY-ONE!


In the event you were unaware, I love birthdays. Last week I turned twenty-one and it was a wonderful day! My entire family made a trip down to Baton Rouge to celebrate the weekend before my birthday. We started off the day at Alex Box Stadium for an afternoon baseball game against Wake Forest. The only tickets that they had available were standing room only...but we were sneaky and got really awesome seats!


Then we checked into our hotel and got ready for dinner. For almost a year, I have been wanting to go eat at Juban's. It is a nice restaurant in town that is known for their seafood. It was delicious! The absolute BEST part was the banana's foster CHEESECAKE.

Awesome, right? Right.

It was super fun to get all dressed up for the night!


THEN, my sister and brother-in-law drove back for my actual birthday! I took them to the Chimes for dinner so they could experience a typical Baton Rouge restaurant. Then we went to a painting studio where they teach you how to paint a picture of your choosing. It was by far the absolute best way to spend my birthday! My mom sent tons and tons of food and decorations for the party. It really made the day super special (and the cupcakes were beyond delicious)


In other news...I failed to complete my list of "21 things before I turn 21." So now I am going to spend the next year attempting to check everything off that list by the end of my 21st year! So stay tuned!

1 comments:

Leigh Anne

yay yay yay.
loved this so much!
i had somehow forgotten about the banana fosters cheesecake...maybe i'm trying to remove the wonderfulness from my memories so i dont try to recreate it, ha!
love you. see you sooooon!

Post a Comment