CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Before and After: Salon 307


Two weeks ago I had the lovely task of moving back into the Zeta House. This is always a huge undertaking and quite exhausting. Thanks to my wonderful mother's ABUNDANCE assistance, I got my room in tip-top shape in no time. I believe that we have successfully transformed this sad and bare room into a cozy retreat :) I quickly found that our room would turn into a gathering place for our fellow Zetas that need assistance with any and all beauty needs. During recruitment, we often had a line of people waiting for an appointment in Salon 307.

In my decorating adventures I created a rather useful and adorable organizer for all of my long necklaces. 1/2 price oblong open-back picture frame from hobby lobby and a piece of peg board was a very easy design solution! I was very proud of my creation. And the wonderful thing is that if you bring the frame with you to Lowes, they will cut the peg board to the exact size needed for each project.


1 comments:

Leigh Anne

um adorable! love the table runner under the beautiful jewelry frame! so glad to see you finally update. my only request, more pictures please!

Post a Comment