CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010: A year in review


This year has been a long 52 weeks. Each week seemed busier than the last. There was not a lot of time for sleep (except when I slept through my alarm and was late to class/work) Looking back overall it was a pretty good year. Worked hard, learned a lot and had some fun mixed in there too. Looking forward to all that is in store for 2011!

January 1, 2010:
I spent last New Year's Eve with my wonderful
friends Stephanie and Chris in Hawaii!


January 8, 2010:
Began my office as Public Relations Chair for ZTA


February 6, 2010:
Leah and I found out that our video won
the Forever LSU Student Video Contest


March 4, 2010:
ZTA Step Team won 3rd place

March 10, 2010:
Spontaneous trip to see John Mayer in NOLA

June 5, 2010:
Sister got married!

June 7, 2010:
Started my first real job as a graphic
designer for the Forever LSU Campaign


July 14, 2010:
Repelled down a 200 foot cliff


August 23, 2010:
Began my second real job working as the Art Director for the LSU Foundation

September 23, 2010:
Became a GRAND-Big and Auntie! My Zeta Family is wonderful :)

November 7, 2010:
Accepted position of Vice President of Recruitment for ZTA
(these are all of my binders that I received when I was selected for this job!)

December 15, 2010:
Got lost and took a FERRY over the river and
through the woods to Lauren's Grandmothers house I go!


December 31, 2010:
Celebrated the New Year with home cooking,
ice skating, fireworks and yahtzee.


1 comments:

Leigh Anne

loved this. always so neat to look back on a year and realize how much you accomplished and all the fun things you got to do :) happy new year sister!

Post a Comment